The First United Methodist Church of Pampa
The First United Methodist Church of Pampa was the city’s first established denomination founded in 1906. The new sanctuary was completed in 1928 and has gone through extensive renovations in recent years to update the church with today’s modern amenities. AMS designed a complete video solution including, a projection system, camera systems and recording capabilities. The control area now features custom A/V furniture, providing an efficient workspace and professional cable management. The church can now post sermons on their website and archive them for later viewing.
« Back To All Projects